Living with PTSD


Home   What is PTSD?   Blog   Council Tax    ESA   Creativity   Housing   How to get help  Documents    

Council Tax

You may be entitled to a reduction of your Council Tax bill if you are disabled.

There is provision for a reduction in your Council Tax bill if you have adapted part of your property for the purposes of your disability.

People who are severly mentally impaired (and some live-in carers) are exempt when working out Council Tax.

Click here for more information here.

Click here to find your local Council Tax office.

You can download the Nottingham area forms here:

Severe Mental Impairment Form

Reduction for Disabilities

Site Meter